Antler Up Podcast Episode #42: Michael Hunsucker-Heartland Bowhunter
Hey everyone, welcome to episode 42 of the Antler Up Podcast!
On today’s episode I am joined by Mike Hunsucker from Heartland Bowhunter. Mike is Co-Host of HB and is an avid hunter. From Whitetail, Mule Deer, Elk and everything in between Mike is as passionate as it comes to hunting. In this episode Mike and I talk about his 2020 hunting season, his mentality for hunting the month of October & beyond, straight up successful hunting stories, trail camera tactics and how HB has evolved over the last 13 years. Enjoy the episode!
In this episode we cover:
- The start of the 2020 hunting season
- Early Season Nebraska ( Mule Deer & Whitetail)
- Colorado Hunt
- mentality for hunting the month of October and how it changes based on weather, food and pre-rut
- stories on successful October hunts
- hunting cold fronts in October
- trail camera tactics
- cell camera advantages
- learning from each hunt regardless of notching a tag or not
- how HB has evolved over the last 13 years
- filming with telling a story
- HB Film school event
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT AND ESPECIALLY THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING PARTNERS. BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT OVER ON OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.ANTLERUPOUTDOORS.COM
Again, thank you for listening, I hope you enjoy today's show...until next time ANTLER UP!
Check us out at the following channels:
Check out our partners!