Antler Up Podcast Episode #41: Bert Sorin-Sorinex
Hey everyone, welcome to episode 41 of the Antler Up Podcast!
On today’s episode Dimitri and I are joined by Bert Sorin. Bert was a guest I was extremely looking forward to having on the show. Bert is the President of Sorinex Exercise Equipment and has accomplished so much in life from hunting, athletics and more. Bert is a 4 time All-American in Track & Field, husband & father to created Sorinex Outdoors. Bert brings a lot to the table and we were lucky to talk about fitness & hunting, hunting stories, what it takes to be mentally tough and what it means to be Legendary. Enjoy!
In this episode we cover:
- Hunting & Fitness: How the role of fitness plays in a hunt
- Exercises that can help you on a future hunt (stalk)
- Hunting stories from the field
- The purpose of Sorinex Outdoors
- Having the mental toughness in life & in the woods
- Lessons learned from the field and other hunters
- Working on being the best version of you
- Failure is fatal and how you should learn from it!
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT AND ESPECIALLY THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING PARTNERS. BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT OVER ON OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.ANTLERUPOUTDOORS.COM