Antler Up Podcast Episode #40: Kip Adams- Director of Conservation at QDMA
Hey everyone, welcome to episode 40 of the Antler Up Podcast!
On today’s episode Dimitri and I are joined by Kip Adams with QDMA. Kip is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to hunting whitetails, especially here in our home state of PA. Kip is also the QDMA Director of Conservation. In this episode we dive into a bunch of different topics from the 2020 PA Deer Whitetail report, new changes to the PA 2020 hunting season, deer habitat management, hunting tactics especially during the month of October and a ton more!
In this episode we cover:
- 2020 PA Deer Whitetail Report
- Thoughts on Sunday Hunting
- Hunting Traditions
- Deer Habitat Management
- Food Plots/no food plots
- Hinge Cutting
- Hunting a buck in the middle of October
- What to do if you bump a buck
- How to game plan a hunt based on deer terrain and food sources
- Hunting transition areas and when to hunt them
- Age Harvest in PA
- Partnership with QDMA & NDA
- Tips and Tactics for PA Hunters
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT AND ESPECIALLY THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING PARTNERS. BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT OVER ON OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.ANTLERUPOUTDOORS.COM
Again, thank you for listening, I hope you enjoy today's show...until next time ANTLER UP!
Closing Music by: Jim Ryser
Check us out at the following channels:
Check out our partners!