Antler Up Podcast Episode #34: Jason Redd-Timber Ninja Outdoors
Hey everyone, welcome to episode 34 of the Antler Up Podcast!
On today’s episode Dimitri and I are joined by Jason Redd of Timber Ninja Outdoors. Jason is the owner of TNO and resides in the mountains in North Carolina. In this episode Jason shares some great information regarding how his fitness helps him become a better hunter in the backcountry, preparing for his Alaska hunt and much more.
In this episode we cover:
- How fitness improves Jason’s hunting
- Preparing for his 10 day Alaska hunt
- Soaking in the hunting experience
- About Timber Ninja Outdoors
- C1 Carbon Fiber Sticks
- Why Timber Ninja Outdoors was created
- Nutrition & Hydration in the backcountry
- Whitetail Run-n-Gun Setup
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT AND ESPECIALLY THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING PARTNERS. BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT OVER ON OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.ANTLERUPOUTDOORS.COM
Again, thank you for listening, I hope you enjoy today's show...until next time ANTLER UP!
Outro Music by: Jim Ryser
Check us out at the following channels:
Check out our partners!